Working alongside Cofely Suez and Sodexo, MTX have been successful to redevelop an existing ENT department into a new 46 Bed Acute Ward. The project will contain significant works around the live hospital site, requiring careful planning to minimise disruption. The scheme is due to be completed in July 2015.
Home » MRI
- MTX - MTX can provide specialist, ultra clean laboratories within a new build or refurbishment solution, constructed to t… https://t.co/CNHbNaL2T3
- MTX - The case study for our impressive 3 storey ward block delivered to Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital is now ava… https://t.co/Wa8XsakjXw
- MTX - MTX can deliver bespoke, standalone surgeries in impressive timescales and to the end user's exact requirements. Di… https://t.co/kzKhqI9hTX
- MTX - Our ward project at Hereford County Hospital progressing well both internally and externally. MTX will deliver 72 n… https://t.co/IhyLvV1mIQ
- MTX - Completed the delivery and installation of a new building last weekend for #Bradford Royal Infirmary http://t.co/nQY7MbAuHn