Working alongside Cofely Suez and Sodexo, MTX have been successful to redevelop an existing ENT department into a new 46 Bed Acute Ward. The project will contain significant works around the live hospital site, requiring careful planning to minimise disruption. The scheme is due to be completed in July 2015.
- MTX - MTX are one of the UK's leading providers of #bespoke, #modern wards, constantly challenging traditional constructi… https://t.co/Xr4nQ5AGay
- MTX - MTX specialises in #ModernMethodsofConstruction and we can apply these #innovative techniques to deliver #bespoke,… https://t.co/CVs71tIMRT
- MTX - MTX can provide fit for purpose, #fasttrack #Outpatients Accommodation to cater for a range of departments such as… https://t.co/rHdRLN3HDz
- MTX - MTX continue to welcome a collaborative and partnering ethos to #projectmanagement and #constructiondelivery. Our t… https://t.co/8kGRc14BfZ
- MTX - Completed the delivery and installation of a new building last weekend for #Bradford Royal Infirmary http://t.co/nQY7MbAuHn