MTX have recently been awarded the contract to deliver a twin operating theatre suite complete with a 4 bed first stage and two 8 bed second stage recoveries at Luton and Dunstable Hospital for LDH NHS Foundation Trust. The project is an early phase in the site wide redevelopment of the hospital and will enable the existing theatres to be taken out of commission. Each operating theatre will contain an ultra-clean canopy and will be designed as the benchmark for which the newly redeveloped theatres will be based upon. The delivery programme is paramount to the scheme with a completion date early within the New Year so as not to impinge upon the next phases. MTX are delighted to be part of the team which includes Murphy Philipps Architects as Principal Designer and look forward to working with all parties on a successful project.
- MTX - The #MTX #innovative #buildingsystem can accommodate a wide range of external finishes either to match an existing… https://t.co/NWHGPH73VG
- MTX - Internal finishes nearing completion on our 5 storey CCU project at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford!The new build… https://t.co/NbGXOyfGc9
- MTX - Choosing an MTX operating theatre solution guarantees quality, a seamless delivery and a facility bespoke to client… https://t.co/Qzz8F1DuSV
- MTX - We’ve teamed up with Maverick Stars Trust and South Cheshire ABC to deliver free sessions for all NHS staff at… https://t.co/UBJODGNWit
- MTX - Completed the delivery and installation of a new building last weekend for #Bradford Royal Infirmary http://t.co/nQY7MbAuHn