MTX have recently been awarded the contract to deliver a twin operating theatre suite complete with a 4 bed first stage and two 8 bed second stage recoveries at Luton and Dunstable Hospital for LDH NHS Foundation Trust. The project is an early phase in the site wide redevelopment of the hospital and will enable the existing theatres to be taken out of commission. Each operating theatre will contain an ultra-clean canopy and will be designed as the benchmark for which the newly redeveloped theatres will be based upon. The delivery programme is paramount to the scheme with a completion date early within the New Year so as not to impinge upon the next phases. MTX are delighted to be part of the team which includes Murphy Philipps Architects as Principal Designer and look forward to working with all parties on a successful project.
Home » New operating theatres contract for Luton and Dunstable Hospital
- MTX - MTX can provide specialist, ultra clean laboratories within a new build or refurbishment solution, constructed to t… https://t.co/CNHbNaL2T3
- MTX - The case study for our impressive 3 storey ward block delivered to Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital is now ava… https://t.co/Wa8XsakjXw
- MTX - MTX can deliver bespoke, standalone surgeries in impressive timescales and to the end user's exact requirements. Di… https://t.co/kzKhqI9hTX
- MTX - Our ward project at Hereford County Hospital progressing well both internally and externally. MTX will deliver 72 n… https://t.co/IhyLvV1mIQ
- MTX - Completed the delivery and installation of a new building last weekend for #Bradford Royal Infirmary http://t.co/nQY7MbAuHn