MTX have recently been awarded the contract to deliver a twin operating theatre suite complete with a 4 bed first stage and two 8 bed second stage recoveries at Luton and Dunstable Hospital for LDH NHS Foundation Trust. The project is an early phase in the site wide redevelopment of the hospital and will enable the existing theatres to be taken out of commission. Each operating theatre will contain an ultra-clean canopy and will be designed as the benchmark for which the newly redeveloped theatres will be based upon. The delivery programme is paramount to the scheme with a completion date early within the New Year so as not to impinge upon the next phases. MTX are delighted to be part of the team which includes Murphy Philipps Architects as Principal Designer and look forward to working with all parties on a successful project.
- MTX - MTX are one of the UK's leading providers of #bespoke, #modern wards, constantly challenging traditional constructi… https://t.co/Xr4nQ5AGay
- MTX - MTX specialises in #ModernMethodsofConstruction and we can apply these #innovative techniques to deliver #bespoke,… https://t.co/CVs71tIMRT
- MTX - MTX can provide fit for purpose, #fasttrack #Outpatients Accommodation to cater for a range of departments such as… https://t.co/rHdRLN3HDz
- MTX - MTX continue to welcome a collaborative and partnering ethos to #projectmanagement and #constructiondelivery. Our t… https://t.co/8kGRc14BfZ
- MTX - Completed the delivery and installation of a new building last weekend for #Bradford Royal Infirmary http://t.co/nQY7MbAuHn